cost of gas

Actually in class daily. I'm tired of the construction game.
I feel the same way about construction. It’s turned into a glorified daycare with 20 year old kids running around making sure I wear my safety glasses and safety vest at all moments of the day. Doing government jobs is the worst. I’m working on a state and a county job now, and it’s like working in a kindergarten for adults. Some of these government workers really do think they have authority over other people, and they love every second of being an authoritarian for no practical reason. It’s comical how they strut around like they have any power to do anything other than snitch to their boss about how a construction worker doesn’t listen to them.

So you are in class to get your CDL but they let you drive a truck to the gas station to get gas. Riiiiiiight! You people funny. Dumber than **** but funny. You snatched a pic of the internet, probably fb, like you ALWAYS do. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was actually with my friend who makes a trip to Cali and back six days a week. I just went with him to fill up his tractor with diesel and def before his trip. I'm not a liar bro. I am an azzhole but not a liar. The truck stop is on Blue Diamond and Valley View Blvd. in Las Vegas. This is the app that I've been studying.

Screenshot_20211203-134836_Messenger Home.jpg

15,000 miles per year in a car/truck that gets 25 m.p.g. equals about 600 gallons per year. So, if gas is $1 more per gallon then gas will cost you roughly $600 more per year. These are the current gas prices in Vegas. @Slo_Ride these are real picture that I took today. Can someone please explain the math to @ThxOne? TIA!

20211203_195007.jpg
20211203_195022.jpg

I was actually with my friend who makes a trip to Cali and back six days a week. I just went with him to fill up his tractor with diesel and def before his trip. I'm not a liar bro. I am an azzhole but not a liar. The truck stop is on Blue Diamond and Valley View Blvd. in Las Vegas. This is the app that I've been studying.

View attachment 34175

Use CDL Prep. Has a picture of a steering wheel. I passed my tanker and hazmat with flying colors on that app

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...