cost of gas

I was paying $1.33 under Obama. So now what's your excuse? My gas prices went up under Trump. Only you could blame one person for OPEC, oil refineries shutting down, and supply/demand issues. Ugh!!!!

Well, you can't read, because I also talked about China and Russia and the Middle East influencing gas prices. That's way more than one person, lol.

I just paid $3.94 per gallon yesterday, so......and I actually live here. I was waiting at a Publix for the pharmacy, so I went down the road and got some gas. I worry about you man, it's kind of sad that you do this. I'm pretty sure I still have the receipt for my gas bill.
Did I say you didn't pay that much for gas bro? You literally just proved me right.. Too ******* easy.

Well, you can't read, because I also talked about China and Russia and the Middle East influencing gas prices. That's way more than one person, lol.

I read it just fine. If you remember correctly OPEC announced their drop in production for 2021 around April of 2020 when the Trumpster fire was still President. Nice try though. Can you please lay off the poop talk. It's getting creepy at this point.

We paid the highest prices IN HISTORY under a Republican POTUS.
Anyone who wants to blame Biden also has to accept that fact, AND The fact that prices started rising shortly after Trump took office (and would have continued the trend if not for COVID).
Can't blame one party but excuse another.

So which IS it, folks? Is the POTUS to blame for gas price fluctuations, or not?
Pick one side and stick to it.

Last edited:
Exactly......never let a global pandemic go to waste huh, take advantage of it right? typical democratic response
Oh, so you wait until prices go UP to buy stuff so you are not "taking advantage"?
Then why the fvck would you bltch about gas prices going up? You should be HAPPY to spend more.
Dumb@ss

You DO realize that trading in stocks and futures HELPS the economy in good times and in bad, don't you?
I guess it's an assumption I shouldn't make, though it's really common sense.
But they say the problem with common sense is that it isn't.

i never complained about gas prices, i simply stated to "get ready they are only goin higher".....there you go once again putting words in peoples mouths to fit your narrative, your tactics wont work on me
You commented negatively on the “but, but , Trump” statements. It infers you support blaming Biden. Blame is assigned when you’re unhappy about something.

But if you’re not upset about rising costs of gas, so be it. Maybe not a thread that should interest you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...