cost of gas

If gas prices drop lower than they were during President Trump's term I will be impressed. Nobody cares if gas drops a dime and still costs twice as much as is was a few years ago.

Before COVID hit, I was paying about $2/gal for premium. After COVID hit, the most I was paying was like $2.50. Gas has skyrocketed under Biden because China and Russia are gang banging Biden, when it comes to the Middle East policies. Trump had gas way down, because other nations new Trump was about the business. Biden is constantly shitting his pants, and our gas prices just keep rising and rising, just like the pile of **** in Joe Biden's pants keeps rising and rising.

I just paid the highest gas prices that I've ever paid in FL, at $3.94/ gal for premium. Last time I filled up, maybe like 3-4 weeks ago, I paid $3.65/ gal.
Gas prices are down again here. I just checked the Orlando FL area and if you paid that much for gas then you really are f*cking stupid. Also gas prices have been MUCH higher in Florida so just STFU bro. You make yourself look so dumb.

Before COVID hit, I was paying about $2/gal for premium. After COVID hit, the most I was paying was like $2.50. Gas has skyrocketed under Biden because China and Russia are gang banging Biden, when it comes to the Middle East policies. Trump had gas way down, because other nations new Trump was about the business. Biden is constantly shitting his pants, and our gas prices just keep rising and rising, just like the pile of **** in Joe Biden's pants keeps rising and rising.
Im not even going to correct all the mistakes and lies. If you enjoy being a moron then hey, enjoy it. You certainly are one of the best I've ever seen at it. Toodles

Biden nor Trump when he was president has anything to do with gas prices. Said how the oil stuff works a dozen times over the past 3 years.

Oil refineries are ONLY running at 50-60% nationwide that is why the prices are so high. They can safely run at 90-92% easily and they won't. Why? Simple that means less supply which equals higher gas prices across the board. We still have tankers waiting 3-4 months before being off-loaded because of that. Plus turn around is happening in the west coast as well and when that happens even though you don't get gas from there it still affects prices in the spring and fall/early winter.

Plus people are stupid enough to actually believe that the Keystone pipeline was going to help this nation and it wasn't one single percent! It was all going to china stopping that pipeline was a good thing not just because it hurts china but also because of the constant leaks that thing has had since day one in Canada and in the US.

Gas prices are down again here. I just checked the Orlando FL area and if you paid that much for gas then you really are f*cking stupid. Also gas prices have been MUCH higher in Florida so just STFU bro. You make yourself look so dumb.

I just paid $3.94 per gallon yesterday, so......and I actually live here. I was waiting at a Publix for the pharmacy, so I went down the road and got some gas. I worry about you man, it's kind of sad that you do this. I'm pretty sure I still have the receipt for my gas bill.

I was paying $1.33 under Obama. So now what's your excuse? My gas prices went up under Trump. Only you could blame one person for OPEC, oil refineries shutting down, and supply/demand issues. Ugh!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...