cost of gas

I'm guessing that we still bought the same amount of oil from the other Countries. I don't think that Biden or whoever canceled an order to buy 50 million barrels from another Country. Adding to the oil supply should "in theory" help to lower prices.
I doubt they bought less as well. 50mil barrels won't do anything to the gas prices. That's what, a few days worth of gas for the country? It's trivial at best. Why would they even do it.

If they really wanted to be smart about fuel for cars and trucks or whatever, why even make gasoline at all. As clean as we can run diesel now they should just make all cars and trucks diesel so there is only one type of fuel and use the kerosene to heat homes where needed. ****, VW turbo diesel cars got way over 40mpg. 1 fuel, 1 price per gallon. Wouldn't need as much of it because vehicles would get better mileage. Less pollution. Seems like a win, win to me.

Maybe Trump DID become prez again. Cheap gas for all!!
Lol. People truly do not realize how lucky they are. Donald Trump was plotting a legit war with China. I'm sure prices would of dropped dramatically because of that right? Lmao. Imagine if that loser would of been elected a second term. Prices would be twice what they already are if not more. Trump supporters certainly are special.

Lol. People truly do not realize how lucky they are. Donald Trump was plotting a legit war with China. I'm sure prices would of dropped dramatically because of that right? Lmao. Imagine if that loser would of been elected a second term. Prices would be twice what they already are if not more. Trump supporters certainly are special.
Of all the shlt that went on, I think the one that baffles me the most is the anti-science stuff.
It’s literally like people took stupid pills and forgot everything they learned (or were supposed to learn) in grade school and beyond. It’s genuinely scary to talk to people like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...