cost of gas

today it was $3.65 for 91 octane. Last fill up was around $60. I have a 19 gallon tank. ***** for my brother his Ford Raptor should be delivered in a week or so and it has 34 gallon tank.

Dam you guys got it good where you live, i haven't seen gas that cheep for a long time. It even goes up to 1.40$ per litre, over 5.00$ a gallon for 87 octane.

Yeah were getting fucked up here in Canada!

Here is a screenshot of a gas buddy search for my area, for 87 oct per gallon:

gasge.jpg

kroger and shell stations can get even cheaper if you cash in your kroger points

Who else has gas in their area for less than $3/gal?

Checking in @ 2.98 a gallon here in Sunny downtown Tulsa.... Supposedly we've had the cheapest gas in the lower 48 for a couple months now. Must have something to do with drilling. Thinking about converting the wife's van to natural gas. Gas company has a deal where they'll do the conversion for 500 (used to be 1000) and it's only 1.45 or so a gallon right now. Nice thing about natural gas is it's ours (the United States') and it's kept the cost of it down really well. Not ruled by wars in the Middle East and all that happy crappy...

Dam you guys got it good where you live, i haven't seen gas that cheep for a long time. It even goes up to 1.40$ per litre, over 5.00$ a gallon for 87 octane.
Yeah were getting fucked up here in Canada!
Yes we do but still we're doing better than the europeans.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...