cost of gas

that chart is kinda off. gas just rose to 2.09. takes me like 40 or 50 to fill up. W. needs to get the **** gas prices down. FUk baseball in steriods, that **** is chump change to them.

$2.07 a gallon for regular.

$2.21 a gallon for premium.

I hate it.

We are not ready for this by a long shot, and hybrid cars have not had enough development or been in production long enough for any "test of time" observations to be recorded.

Sad part is, gas prices are going up, and stores are raising their prices on many of the goods we buy. In this all, the only thing not going up is wages.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this could head.......

Sad part is, gas prices are going up, and stores are raising their prices on many of the goods we buy. In this all, the only thing not going up is wages.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this could head.......

3rd world america???

**** i dont want that

2.19 around here parts. ***** big time. Nothing i dread more then putting gas in the car. I only put 20 in at a time though. That gets me roughly 200 miles and i fill up about every 5-7 days so it adds up really fast. I have a small leak in the top of my tank so i can't fill up. I think i'm getting around 18-20 mpg. Not to bad considering my car has 213k miles on it.

Gas price = me cryng

Jon

We are not ready for this by a long shot, and hybrid cars have not had enough development or been in production long enough for any "test of time" observations to be recorded.
This is very true...

The bad thing is there is some legislation being brought up that would tax individuals for miles driven rather than the extra tax on gas so we'd be getting penalized for running hybrids and driving a lot...not sure it will go through, but that paired with high gas prices (tax is only like 30-40 cents a gallon) would really ****.

I wonder how we would impose a tax on miles driven, who would ever report that correctly on their 1040 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...