cost of gas

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
the ol' classic "but, but, Trump" defense....its getting kinda played out bro
Kinda of like you blaming Biden for gas prices huh! You must be a contortionist because you can't keep you foot out of your mouth

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Well, you can't read, because I also talked about China and Russia and the Middle East influencing gas prices. That's way more than one person, lol.
I read it just fine. If you remember correctly OPEC announced their drop in production for 2021 around April of 2020 when the Trumpster fire was still President. Nice try though. Can you please lay off the poop talk. It's getting creepy at this point.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
MN
We paid the highest prices IN HISTORY under a Republican POTUS.
Anyone who wants to blame Biden also has to accept that fact, AND The fact that prices started rising shortly after Trump took office (and would have continued the trend if not for COVID).
Can't blame one party but excuse another.

So which IS it, folks? Is the POTUS to blame for gas price fluctuations, or not?
Pick one side and stick to it.

Last edited:

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
MN
get ready they are only going higher......oil prices are predicted to be $125-$150/BBLs in 2022-2023
Then everyone her should go long on crude futures. Make a bundle so they can stop bltching about the price of gas at the pump.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Exactly......never let a global pandemic go to waste huh, take advantage of it right? typical democratic response
You misspelled republican bro

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
MN
Exactly......never let a global pandemic go to waste huh, take advantage of it right? typical democratic response
Oh, so you wait until prices go UP to buy stuff so you are not "taking advantage"?
Then why the fvck would you bltch about gas prices going up? You should be HAPPY to spend more.
[email protected]

You DO realize that trading in stocks and futures HELPS the economy in good times and in bad, don't you?
I guess it's an assumption I shouldn't make, though it's really common sense.
But they say the problem with common sense is that it isn't.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
MN
i never complained about gas prices, i simply stated to "get ready they are only goin higher".....there you go once again putting words in peoples mouths to fit your narrative, your tactics wont work on me
You commented negatively on the “but, but , Trump” statements. It infers you support blaming Biden. Blame is assigned when you’re unhappy about something.

But if you’re not upset about rising costs of gas, so be it. Maybe not a thread that should interest you.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Since it says "Cost of Gas" and not "Rising Cost of Gas" Mary's bastard son is in the right place.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
By the by... Biden is solely responsible for all the gas price issues in the United States. SOLELY.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
By the by... Biden is solely responsible for all the gas price issues in the United States. SOLELY.
The president has a ton of power over the gas prices with the decisions made, from everything that I've seen.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Supply/demand, refineries shutting down, trucking shortage and OPEC. I don't understand why that is so hard for people to understand.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
The president has a ton of power over the gas prices with the decisions made, from everything that I've seen.
Don't tell anyone... they will say you are ccccrrraaaaazzzzyyyyyyyy.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Supply/demand, refineries shutting down, trucking shortage and OPEC. I don't understand why that is so hard for people to understand.
Now peal the onion. It's more than just that. The President can affect many things indirectly by his actions.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Now peal the onion. It's more than just that. The President can affect many things indirectly by his actions.
I never peal an onion. I always peel an onion. The President can't tell OPEC what to do, he can't totally control supply/demand, he can't help that the refineries shut down, and he can't stop the trucking shortage. He might be able to make a minute difference but nothing that will drastically change gas prices. Let me guess, you think Biden wants the public to pay over $4 or $5 a gallon for gas for some reason? I'll hang up now and wait for the conspiracy theories to follow.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
MN
At the beginning of this thread, they blamed OPEC for gas price changes. 'Would be interesting to know the first time someone blamed (or credited) the POTUS for gas prices.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I never peal an onion. I always peel an onion. The President can't tell OPEC what to do, he can't totally control supply/demand, he can't help that the refineries shut down, and he can't stop the trucking shortage. He might be able to make a minute difference but nothing that will drastically change gas prices. Let me guess, you think Biden wants the public to pay over $4 or $5 a gallon for gas for some reason? I'll hang up now and wait for the conspiracy theories to follow.
The bad spelling is for you Bobby.

Yes, he wants higher gas prices. The higher they are, the more people will want cheaper types of energy. At least that's what this admin is hoping for. Green New Deal remember. Yes, he can mandate COVID shots for truckers. Truckers will say screw you and there will be less trucking. He can demand refiners make their employees get COVID shots or get less contracts... employees will quit. Indirect actions that DO AFFECT THE COST OF GAS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Most posts - Past 30 days