Component speakers w/external crossover modules need less channel amps...?

Participant count
  • Participants list
Correct. The tweeter and mid are combined together through 1 channel but are crossed over to their designated frequency range after it is amplified, which is known as a passive setup. If you wanted to go active in the future, then it would require 4 channels total. 

23d69020488f6c3694e31a22fa81b687

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct. The tweeter and mid are combined together through 1 channel but are crossed over to their designated frequency range after it is amplified, which is known as a passive setup. If you wanted to go active in the future, then it would require 4 channels total. 

label the passives on the bottom diagram pls kthanxbai!! :D   in all honesty, this is a GREAT diagram to show what bi-amping is aka active crossover network. me likey. its large, simple, yet effective, kinda like my..... uhhh.... nevermind folks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.