Component Set Problems

kyonic

no
I recently installed a Kicker 6.2 K component set to my system in my 96 sonoma reg cab. My system consists of a

Pioneer 5500 cd/mp3 player

Kicker comp vr 10'

RF 351M

My problem is when we put in my 6.2's we got them installed and then when i put a cd in the hu you could here a hissing sound when you would change songs or files. it would also hiss when you would have the units volume up and not have a cd in it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Worth it? That depends on your thoughts. When I upgraded from 2 way to 3 way I was very happy, but when I did that I made pods and moved speaker...
Looking to sell off my previous car's audio system as I recently purchased a 2022 Civic ST and stripped out all the audio components before...
I’ve tried it in 3 different vehicles and multiple locations. Rear deck is best for me. Unless it’s a midbass I don’t want anything in the rear...
Crutchfield can tell you what speaker will fit your car. for subs, Image Dynamics and Adire are still around. my last sub i bought was from...

About this thread

kyonic

kyonic
no
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
kyonic