Compact Monoblock Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Geezir

CarAudio.com Newbie
Working on a build for my truck and been out of the audio game for about 10 years now. I'm trying to do more of a stealth build. This is the first time I'm going the stealth route so I'm looking for a more compact amp to run my sub.

Will be using a 12" SSA Demon so looking to put around 500wrms to it.

Looking for something in the middle price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Ch 1 and 2 can be bridged and 3 and 4. The amp shows you where to put the speaker wire to bridge it. It becomes a more powerful 2ch.
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...
To me.. It looks like the Allen head screws are in the terminals on the speaker inputs on the amplifier. The negative looks like its in there and...
Thanks man I’ll give it a try I’m usually pretty bad at this kind of stuff. I wasn’t sure if there was a website or something that had a picture I...
GM-D9701. Used it to power a sound quality sub (Adire Brahma 15”). Was adult owned and carefully used (had a Mini DSP connected to it with a...

About this thread

Geezir

CarAudio.com Newbie
Geezir
Ontario
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from