clamping "actual" power. impedance rise in relation to amp set up.

Participant count
  • Participant list
you got videos of your builds? youtube?

im starting to see the selling point of efficient subs lmao. my 350 dollar impulse purchase for two sa 12's turned from what I thought would be a 1,000 project to 2,000 lmao.

I'll heed your advice reluctantly.

I was wondering why I couldn't get voltage to drop below 13.6.
that's what made me think I had the power.

Short little vid mostly around the box build, it's just a slide show after the box design basically.

Short little vid mostly around the box build, it's just a slide show after the box design basically.

Clever bracing. Managed to.get reinforcement in all directions only with vertical posts.

I'm thinking of buying the.alt.and then.just building 3 or 4 enclosures to experiment and have fun.

I wonder if port facing forward is louder with 6th orders due to lack of front.and backwave interaction in the cabin. Or.if that only works with walls.

I want that wind 😂

Clever bracing. Managed to.get reinforcement in all directions only with vertical posts.

I'm thinking of buying the.alt.and then.just building 3 or 4 enclosures to experiment and have fun.

I wonder if port facing forward is louder with 6th orders due to lack of front.and backwave interaction in the cabin. Or.if that only works with walls.

I want that wind 😂

If you wanna PM me or something you can. I need details of your vehicle and some other stuff to say what I'd do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.