Civic almost gutted🙂 now for the dash

Participant count
  • Participants list

Kybasshead75

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Ky
Anybody know something better than factory carpet replacement wanting to do something red my buddy told me to use astro turf said it looks freaky on an interior. Got to get done with the sound insulation and wiring first

Attachments

• IMG_20210223_185234060.jpg
    IMG_20210223_185234060.jpg
    682 KB · Views: 219
Can't go wrong with astro turf. Don't forget the koi pond in the trunk.
I wasn't sure if anyone had seen anything done in astro turf sounds like a good idea to me because it will never absorb anything like regular carpet will.
Trying to hunt down a good deal online right now seems like it would be pretty easy as you can cut it into strips a little bit at a time so it's easier to follow the contours. looks like I might be able to get under the dash without taking it off as that would save me a lot of time.
I know the firewall is a very important area for sound deadening.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.