Circuit city on Steve reynolds boulevard

jtgwinatl
10+ year member

usa
Circuit city on steve reynolds boulevard installed my sirius tuner for my alpine head unit.

They did a terrible job.

I went afterwards to hifibuys to install an amp, and the installer told me they did a mess with the wires underneat the dash. They left the sirius tuner just dangling there, instead of using tie-downs, and they didn't clean up the work after themselves.

The installer showed it to me before doing anything , so as for me not to think he did it. And he fixed up the work that the guy at circuit city was supposed to do, FOR NO CHARGE!!!

I'll never use circuit city again for ANYTHING. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Not all installers @ circuit city **** like that one...that's not the first story i've heard from that location either...

come up to the one on barrett parkway in kennesaw next time, we are the number one shop in the region for a reason, we know what we're doing

Not all installers @ circuit city **** like that one...that's not the first story i've heard from that location either...
come up to the one on barrett parkway in kennesaw next time, we are the number one shop in the region for a reason, we know what we're doing
x2 about the location in Augusta:D

I had an alarm/remote start installed in my mercedes at the Steve Reynolds Circuit City. They did an OK job on the install, but broke my windshield in the process. To their credit, they did cover all the cost of a new windshield though. There was also a short on one of the rear door contacts that they tracked down and corrected.

I had a line output converter and a monoblock amp installed by circuit city on barret. They blew a bunch of fuses on my car. Bascially nothing on my key chain remote worked. I could lock the car, unlock it, set the alarm. So i took it to a car shop and they fixed it.

What vehicle was yours, and when did you have it installed? What exactly did the other shop say was wrong with your car?

Let me know because there are only 4 of us as installers there now, and we are all better than most....and once again one of the best shops in the state.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jtgwinatl

10+ year member
jtgwinatl
usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views