ciaonzo‎ good seller.

Participant count
  • Participants list

Papermaker85
5,000+ posts

Banned
New orleans LA
@ciaonzo‎ i can't believe you let me steal these from you! OMG.
im funking giddy. lol
i have some 2x2 angle intended on bracing the doors with. they are MASSIVE. i might just do a custom kick panel i doubt my doors will sound good with these beast. they rival most 8" subwoofers!

when i find the buildhouse that makes them im going to sell my left nut. lol

Ciaonzo is da man. I've never seen anyone with such a nice collection of TC goodness. I've gottten a couple Audiomobile's off him and my 'unicorn' TC 1000-15. Someday maybe he'll let an LMS driver go...

...but I doubt it.

Thanks dudes!

Glad they arrived safely, sorry again for the delay. Aren't they beautiful? Did you sample their character yet and see how versatile they will be? They're nice.

Thanks dudes!
Glad they arrived safely, sorry again for the delay. Aren't they beautiful? Did you sample their character yet and see how versatile they will be? They're nice.
**** man i didnt get a chance. still trying to figure out the best way to get these a solid enclosure. im really thinking about using my existing panel and just glassing it on the exterior and deadning the interior and useing countersunk panheads to sucure the panel to the doors. for the mounting bracket for the drivers my door panels original mounting location is about 10 by 10 square with a 8 by 8 square Grill so I think I'm going to just cut that out and doing about him 45 degree glassed mounting bracket.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Papermaker85

5,000+ posts
Banned
Papermaker85
New orleans LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies