Choosing the better Sound Deadner, Help?

Cynic0l

CarAudio.com Regular
Jun 28, 2019
So those 1 I posted aren't any better than Resonix? I'm trying to get the best quality product for my system. Any links for comparisons would be appreciated couldn't find any Facebook group.
There’s a sound deadening group on FaceBook that @SkizeR is on. His name is Nick. Look up Apicella on IG or google and it’ll come up.
ResoNix is his brand/products of sound proofing/deadening for Car Audio. They do testing on the groups etc. The general consensus is that his products are the best choice for a lot of reasons. Go look at ResoNix website. He has some info on there that gives a brief breakdown of the what, whys, and how’s for acoustical treatments and why he believes his product is worth getting.

Cynic0l

CarAudio.com Regular
Jun 28, 2019
So those 1 I posted aren't any better than Resonix? I'm trying to get the best quality product for my system. Any links for comparisons would be appreciated couldn't find any Facebook group.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/651457188787366/?multi_permalinks=748257002440717,748252562441161&notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1613521848189462&ref=m_notif

Here ya go buddy. Go ahead and join the group.
I would highly advise talking to Nick and some of the other guys about Resonix and other products before buying the ones you listed. I think it would be worth your time.
Also look at the quality of work he does. I’d kill to have someone like that down here in Hawai’i.

WorldsLoudestCreature

CarAudio.com Recruit
Jan 31, 2021
Georgia
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
https://m.facebook.com/groups/651457188787366/?multi_permalinks=748257002440717,748252562441161&notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1613521848189462&ref=m_notif

Here ya go buddy. Go ahead and join the group.
I would highly advise talking to Nick and some of the other guys about Resonix and other products before buying the ones you listed. I think it would be worth your time.
Also look at the quality of work he does. I’d kill to have someone like that down here in Hawai’i.
Thanks. Just a hard decision honestly. Resonix is what I'd get, but the 3 in 1 choices are so tempting but no tests and reviews.

Cynic0l

CarAudio.com Regular
Jun 28, 2019
Thanks. Just a hard decision honestly. Resonix is what I'd get, but the 3 in 1 choices are so tempting but no tests and reviews.
Been in the group for a little while but I’ve seen a lot of posts of regrets buying the cheaper products. If it’s a beater car id personally say go with the “cheaper” ones. But if you value the car slightly I’d say talk to some of those guys.

WorldsLoudestCreature

CarAudio.com Recruit
Jan 31, 2021
Georgia
Been in the group for a little while but I’ve seen a lot of posts of regrets buying the cheaper products. If it’s a beater car id personally say go with the “cheaper” ones. But if you value the car slightly I’d say talk to some of those guys.
Tried to join but they keep declining it lol.

WorldsLoudestCreature

CarAudio.com Recruit
Jan 31, 2021
Georgia
Right after I said that I was accepted, lol but yeah.

LsGuy

Manila Gorilla
Sep 11, 2020
Ohio
After reading this thread I emailed resonix and I'll be going with them for the roof of my jeep, full coverage sound deadening plus 7mm ccf for sound and thermal insulation. Appreciate that rec even though this wasn't my thread. He also said their deadener will be back in stock today if anybody was waiting to order.

WorldsLoudestCreature

CarAudio.com Recruit
Jan 31, 2021
Georgia
After reading this thread I emailed resonix and I'll be going with them for the roof of my jeep, full coverage sound deadening plus 7mm ccf for sound and thermal insulation. Appreciate that rec even though this wasn't my thread. He also said their deadener will be back in stock today if anybody was waiting to order.
That's how I feel bro! Haha

JulesH

10+ year member
Oct 23, 2004
VA
I've heard he left diyma a couple months ago. Not sure he will respond.
Correct, he doesn't post there anymore. Got tired of people arguing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds