cheaper Amplifier for Orion 2 H2 12.4s

Participant count
  • Participants list

Tre670

I just picked up two orion h2 12.4s for pretty cheap in a ported box. Im pretty new to the higher end car audio scene just looking for some fairly priced amp suggestions for everyday use. I was looking into two Planet Audio 2400.1s Id like to safely get as much out of these as possible but I've heard that they dont always handle the 2500 watts rms too well. But like i said im new to this and any input/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Do your self a HUGE favor... Spend the money and get a quality amp the will last your for yrs!!! Trust me u will thank your self in the long run

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.