Charlotte and Surronding areas

I think we have enough people to get a meet together. im sure some of the Sundown crew would be game as well as Team Nemesis. im in the Gastonia area and theres NO good shops around here.

how about somewhere in south charlotte, or at the top of SC, its close enough to the border where its about a even drive for everybody.

NSCSPL will be doing their final show of the year at the Gold club in spartanburg on sat Nov 6, that would be a great time to do a get together.

you obviously have not been to any of the good shops in the charlotte area...Audio Illusions in Hickory or Acoustic Images in Mooresville or come see me at Sound on Wheels in Rock Hill
I have never heard of ai in mooresville. Most shops in Charlotte like said are jokes. Tremerz is pretty good. And anyways I do all my own work from installs to box building and speaker building/recones. No need for a crappy shop to screw things up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...