Cell phone voices out of SA12

Participant count
  • Participant list

Big Diego 27

CarAudio.com Recruit
I noticed the other day that some voices are coming out of my Sundown Sa12 when using Bluetooth to talk on the my cell. I do all adjustments thru my kenwood double din(ddx375bt). I have the lpf to 80 hz with a 12 db slope on the subwoofer. Should I be worried about this?

Thank you for the reply guys. I will try lowing the lpf and messing with the slope when the rain stops and let y'all know. I just don't want to damage the sub.

Did you say Kenwood?

On my single din X998 head unit, bluetooth by default came out of ALL speakers including my sub which was violent the first time it happened on 1000w and two JBL 12's. Look for a setting in bluetooth setting for sound to come from front speakers only on bluetooth calls. Page 39 of the manual for your head unit. There is infact this setting:

Bluetooth Setup - Bluetooth HF/Audio - Front Only or All

Thanks everyone, but Thxone's got it. I don't remember seeing that setting before but it was there. After changing it to front only, the connection spottyness totally went away. And I love my double din Kenwood ddx375bt Slo_Ride, but the only other brand head unit I have ever ran were pioneers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.