Cdt speakers

Cdt makes good gear I'm really tempted to pick up a set of the 2inch widebands in the factory pods. If it wouldn't be the worst time of the year work wise I would likely pick up a set
I have watched those wideband speakers, I suspect it is just a euphemism for pro audio. I do not think they would have ringy tone like the 6.5 or 8 inch pro audio speakers, being that they are small.

I have watched those wideband speakers, I suspect it is just a euphemism for pro audio. I do not think they would have ringy tone like the 6.5 or 8 inch pro audio speakers, being that they are small.
The unity 8s? They don't appear to be anything close the pro audio right off and cdt is known for decent gear. Plus they are recommending a 250hz hpf for a 2inch mid I would think that to be quite low for anything pro audio style.

I'm considering a 3inch mid on my dash so a 2inch might work as well. Already have a 1inch stereo integrity m25 tweeter set on my sails. And they sound great. But in the sails they are mounted just a touch too low. A pod on the dash/apillar can be aimed to pull the imaging up slightly more

CDT has always used hifi drivers. They look alot like the Peerless 2" midrange/bass drivers, which makes sense since CDT and vifa/peerless/tymphany have a long history together. Maybe Tang Band....

Check out CT Sounds.They have a nice sale going on as well man
CT makes some decent stuff. I don’t know what has been going on with 8s, but the last 3 builds I’ve done were all 8s. CT sounds, Audiopipe and Skar 8s so far this month. 1 10 inch sundown and 1 12 inch sundown were the only other 2 so far. The CT sounds 8 isn’t too bad. Neither is the audiopipe Quad stack 8. Skar was okay but needed 1.25 cubes. May as well go with a 10 at that point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...