CDT HD-61 pro cr2.2 VS the world

Participant count
  • Participant list

inteva6184

Senior VIP Member
pa
Ok guys I keep going back and forth about getting new components. My current system is far from special its JBL gto609c components front and some ct coaxials in the rear run off a ppi 900.4. Subs are 2 sundowns sa-8's run off a cab 1600. I wanted something that would sound decent but on the budget side. So now I am thinking about upgrading my fronts. Back in the day I had mb quart psd-216s and I absolutely loved them to give you an idea of my taste. So I was thinking about those cdt's I have heard great things about them I especially like the fact that they are 2 ohm which will get the most out of that ppi. I was also looking at the hertz hsk 165 and a few others. So for all you guys that have heard a bunch of components what do you think. I am still considering cost so if you think there are cheaper options that will still sound good I am all ears. Also I know a bunch are going to tell me active is the way to go I just dont know if I want to get into all of that. Any suggestions would be great.

I’ve had the set as well as the hertz and PhD I like the Cdt better. Also I like the fact that you can upgrade to better crossovers and tweets down the road a piece at a time. Without replacing the whole set As a dealer for Cdt I’ve tried many of their sets. And still use them today. Great components

I’ve had the set as well as the hertz and PhD I like the Cdt better. Also I like the fact that you can upgrade to better crossovers and tweets down the road a piece at a time. Without replacing the whole set As a dealer for Cdt I’ve tried many of their sets. And still use them today. Great components
Is there much of a difference between the cl-62.2 and the hd-62.2? They both come with the tw-26 tweeters. They claim same freq response, same power handling and same efficiency so is there much of a difference between the two sets?

Is there much of a difference between the cl-62.2 and the hd-62.2? They both come with the tw-26 tweeters. They claim same freq response, same power handling and same efficiency so is there much of a difference between the two sets?
The hd set is a better built set. Has better mid bass from the mid

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.