cd player mounting kits..your comments please

ooxtreme
10+ year member

Ohio
Just purchased a new pioneer cd player with fold out lcd screen. Is there a special mounting kit that I need or can I use a universal cd kit. What are the best mounting kits that I can buy. I went to crutchfield.com and all they has was a basic universal mounting kit. I should mention that I have a 00 chevy s10.

I want something that looks like it is a little more for my vehicle than a universal kit.

there is no true "universal" kit for all vehicles anyway... but there are kits that will fit your truck... go to the nearest best buy or circuit city... they should have the metra or ami **american international** kit for your vehicle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.