Cd needs a little nudge at the very end of loading to fully get it to go in, What needs to be done to fix this

Participant count
  • Participant list

masterblaster1

CarAudio.com Recruit
Manitoba
When I put in a cd in the older 7909 and 7903 and 79 series decks in general ,the cd needs a little nudge at the end of loading to fully get it to load,What needs to be done to fix this. Also, I have one cd player that the cd wants to load, and goes in, but won't drop down to get into the play mode, What needs to be done here to fix this problem. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
I hope it ended up helping someone in here. I was right there on the Morels, but didn't need em, so I dropped out earlier than I would have, I...
I think the easiest path would be an electronic x-over. You will control all the frequencies from one unit, making for a cleaner and simpler...
Problem resolved - Found a scrap Astra that was fitted with that same unit. Salvaged the Display and original plugs and wired it up on the dining...
Honestly I'd run an audio control DSP or a helix DA helix DSP but if you want to run a app with the DSP that's fine too it's fine too but the LC8...

About this thread

masterblaster1

CarAudio.com Recruit
masterblaster1
Manitoba
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from