Car Tunes of Danville

Participant count
  • Participant list
I live in Danville, KY and there is no reliable installer in danville i have to travel to Louisville to actually get something done right the first time.. Car tunes of danville is keeping rent by selling drugs out of the back where they "Install" Ive seen them go back in a car and cut the RCA's and make the guy pay them to buy some and re install them. They are all pill heads back there and are so strung out that they rarely ever know what is going on around them! The owner gets arrested quite frequently and the other workers are so high they stay in the workshop and smoke bud till the day is over.. NEVER GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS PLACE! They will charge you for ****** installs and will mess your car up BAD! STAY WITH LOUISVILLE INSTALLERS!

I live in Danville, KY and there is no reliable installer in danville i have to travel to Louisville to actually get something done right the first time.. Car tunes of danville is keeping rent by selling drugs out of the back where they "Install" Ive seen them go back in a car and cut the RCA's and make the guy pay them to buy some and re install them. They are all pill heads back there and are so strung out that they rarely ever know what is going on around them! The owner gets arrested quite frequently and the other workers are so high they stay in the workshop and smoke bud till the day is over.. NEVER GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS PLACE! They will charge you for ****** installs and will mess your car up BAD! STAY WITH LOUISVILLE INSTALLERS!
try Sparky's Speed and Sound in Danville, Adam Sparks will hook you up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...