Car Toy Store - Medina, OH

OldManTod
10+ year member

Grilling is my Passion!!
If you are looking for a place to take care of business for you, Car Toy Store in Medina is a great place to take your business to.

First time I walked in and saw a XXX I knew I was in the right place.

Excellent folks running the store and the installer/tuner is top notch, has an ear made of gold.

Great prices on gear, I picked up some Exile components. I also had them wire up the Kicker CVX's that I had (my RF's were toast).

I HIGHLY recommend them, they are worth a drive up from Columbus.

Web page is at: http://www.thecartoystore.com/ and I am hoping to get metered sometime in the near future.

Hector, they loved the enclosure by the way, I explained to them where I got it from and they dug it...

A++++++

- T

I went there after reading the reviews and was kind of disappointed with there selection and the fact that they don't rewire speakers (just use factory wiring). They were knowledgeable and pricing seemed fair except for install. They won't be getting my business.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...