Northeast Region Car Audio Shows ETC. In or near New Hampshire???

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

GoT_2B_BuMPiN

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey all... Does anyone know of any shows or competitions ETC. in or near mid northeast NH.?
Also, is anyone familiar with the process of planning some sort of event or show? I work at a popular Hotel / Resort with 32 acres of property. I was thinking of possibly trying to host some sort of event. Anyone with any ideas can get in touch with me best by email at northerndecalcompany@gmail.com Thanks everyone.

Hey all... Does anyone know of any shows or competitions ETC. in or near mid northeast NH.?
Also, is anyone familiar with the process of planning some sort of event or show? I work at a popular Hotel / Resort with 32 acres of property. I was thinking of possibly trying to host some sort of event. Anyone with any ideas can get in touch with me best by email at northerndecalcompany@gmail.com Thanks everyone.

NADBL.org has been hosting a few shows up in the northeast. We had a few in central Maine last year but lost one of our largest venues as well. There was a fella from North Shore who set up a DB Drag event at one of the shows this past summer but I'm not sure if he plans to continue as their org simply doesn't support the region enough that a DB Drag event will pull people from other regions.

I know there's a decent crew over in the Conway region that roll out this way and a Rhode Island gang that sometimes rolls deep up this far so if you had a good venue in NH you could probably get a turnout, how strong depends on how far north you are I suppose, do a show in Coos county and you aren't expecting locals to turn out, not sure if you can even get there from here so you might be out of range of the central Maine crowd. Lakes region has got a turnout before as has Conway and of course Nashua, Manchester, Epping pull a lot of guys from MA and RI. Contact the NADBL and see who is doing judging/organizing this coming season and tell them you have a venue.

NADBL.org has been hosting a few shows up in the northeast. We had a few in central Maine last year but lost one of our largest venues as well. There was a fella from North Shore who set up a DB Drag event at one of the shows this past summer but I'm not sure if he plans to continue as their org simply doesn't support the region enough that a DB Drag event will pull people from other regions.

I know there's a decent crew over in the Conway region that roll out this way and a Rhode Island gang that sometimes rolls deep up this far so if you had a good venue in NH you could probably get a turnout, how strong depends on how far north you are I suppose, do a show in Coos county and you aren't expecting locals to turn out, not sure if you can even get there from here so you might be out of range of the central Maine crowd. Lakes region has got a turnout before as has Conway and of course Nashua, Manchester, Epping pull a lot of guys from MA and RI. Contact the NADBL and see who is doing judging/organizing this coming season and tell them you have a venue.
I am located in North Conway, NH. I am basically a newbie to Car Audio. I have been trying to learn as much as I can. I find that it is very self rewarding hobby. I am very interested in learning more. Ive got a lot of hopes & dreams. lol.

Try to find John Pappi, he does a lot of builds for guys up that way and seems to be the ringleader of the guys who live around that area.

There used to be a shop that did some shows up in town there, dunno if they're even still in business, but we used to pull a decent turnout up that way between locals and some ME and MA guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...