Car Audio SCAMMER in OHIO

Participant count
  • Participants list

Boominburban

CarAudio.com Elite
Athens, TN
Seth Horsley and Kelsie Fleming of 535 Park Ave. BUCYRUS,OH are scammers. Paid them on the 8th for a set of OS Dr Crankenstein 15's, to be shipped the next morning. And now nothing at all since. His cell number is 419-617-8199 please blow that shizz up people ... Here was the add he was using ..... They both have me blocked now on FB. And I got a message from a mutual acquaintance, that he spent the $$, still has the subs bumpin in the back of his blazer, and no intentions at all of sending the subs ....

Guys are that broke they have to scam what a jackass bro sorry and your a good guy too sorry that had to happen brother

Sorry this happened to you man but you really gotta srop buying stuff from ramdom people. The world is ful of crooks and clowns. Hope you paypalled and can get a refund.

I'm just done with trying to collect OS car audio. Seems over 50% of the people are just out to scam you. I'm tired of untrustworthy people ....I'm kinda stuck now, the work I do, I can not have any type of violent crime or domestics on my record. SO, if I do go up to ohio to get my sh i t, I will prob end up beating this kid within an inch of his life. And possibly his wanna be buddies too. Then comes the drama and bs that follows that, with the arrest/cops and all. Then I can't work in the top of my field any more ... Then I don't have the money to collect this crap anymore.... It comes down to it's just not worth it.... I'm F'n done ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Boominburban

CarAudio.com Elite
Boominburban
Athens, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views