Northeast Region Car audio competitions anywhere near Pittsburgh PA ? 2013

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

memphismonsta
10+ year member

Does anyone know of any car competitions or car shows with a emphasis on car audio anywhere within 2 hours of the pittsburgh area?? closest i have been able to find have been in ohio which i might have to go to but would love to find somewhere close to home. also i want so badly to see how many db's my car is producing i bought a db meter from radio shack but it only goes to 130 and i max it out. if anyone knows anywhere i can go to do this or where any good car comps or shows are happening please let me know.

my friend lives kinda close to pittsburgh and has a spl-lab meter to test u on

there will be at least 1 meca event near Pittsburgh, maybe more they just aren't listed yet. There will be some up in Erie as well. And u can come to all my events in ohio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I called one of my local shops "Team Nutz LLC" they said there meter is broken but maybe they could help me next summer. So Right now im still waiting to hear from 2 other local audio shops so hopefully one of them can help me out. But as for the competitions I saw that there would be some in erie and in ohio was just hoping there would be one or two in the pittsburgh area i might of missed. The trip to erie would take me almost 5 hours but its looking like ohio is my only choice. cant wait to check one out. which events are your in ohio ?

o

There has only been one that i went to last year around us. I go to Ohio couple times a year just to check out all the setups. I'm from around Greensburg Pa.

Im not far from you at all. I live close to uniontown but im in greensburg fairly often for work. I am a commercial electrician and unfortunately have to go to greensburg all the time.

There are a few loud guys still in the Pittsburgh area. Shows on the other hand are gone. Every one stopped supporting the events. So the shows stopped. I am a competitor and a judge for iasca and db drag. If there is enough interest. Maybe we can make Pittsburgh a big completion area again.

i live in cranberry twp i have a term lab if you need to get metered i just did a meca show july 27th i am doing a double points event sept 6 at yankee lake but if you need metered call 724 421 9059

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.