Car Audio Bargain amps any good?

I have an Nvx 2 Channel that’s 300x2@4ohms and I really like it. Can’t find any info/reviews on the 2000 watt amp anywhere.

Yeah, I wasn't able to find much info either.

It is CEA compliant though, which means the ratings (probably) aren't too exaggerated.

It's weird that the URL and website title say 1,835 watts at 1 ohm, but the ratings say 2,000.

I'd say you could probably expect to get around 1.8k out of it.

Think I would still do the Cab-22 over it considering the dyno tests and feedback from a ton of people. The one downfall to the Cab is having to buy that extra warranty otherwise for the extra 20 bucks it does a little more rms wise then the NVX as well.

Think I would still do the Cab-22 over it considering the dyno tests and feedback from a ton of people. The one downfall to the Cab is having to buy that extra warranty otherwise for the extra 20 bucks it does a little more rms wise then the NVX as well.
Well, after looking at the Cab, I would have to agree. I’ve heard of them but never looked them up until now.

My next purchase is a Cab-45. Going to sell the SIA possibly and for sure the AL 2500.1 this weekend. That will leave me with just the PPI 1000.1 & the Cab-22 for mono-block amplifiers if I sell the SIA 3.5K.

Cab-45 is 4,500 at 1 ohm rms and has seen well over 5K on the dyno videos and is also half-bridge. They also have a 5 channel now and 4 channel that is a 250x4. All of them look really good from the videos that Sundown has done on them since Cab/Apex is in the same building or right next door to Sundown since it was sold in Feb/March of 2020. Tbh their customer service is awesome as well, you email them even at night and you get a response usually within an hour or so. Plus they get Sundown stuff before anyone else does and they do refurbished Sundown subwoofers as well at a decent price including the ZV5's and ZV6's.

Supposed to get released tomorrow after getting them to agree to let me stay another night. Pain has been horrible but then again when they yank a 5.5MM stone out of you that tends to happen. Especially being extremely bruised internally. There is only 2 ways they do stone surgery these days and the one is Ultra Sonic Frequencies in a warm tub of water. The other well let's just say it isn't pleasant to say the least. Good thing the GF isn't coming up here till Thanksgiving! Internet here sucks it takes me 4-5 minutes to open up any thread, the food is horrible thank god for delivery!

Just hooked up the wdx 5k. I’m still on stock electrical so I highly doubt it’s putting out the full 2500 rms, but the Daytons are definitely hitting harder than the JL 1500 so I’m good for now.

Supposed to get released tomorrow after getting them to agree to let me stay another night. Pain has been horrible but then again when they yank a 5.5MM stone out of you that tends to happen. Especially being extremely bruised internally. There is only 2 ways they do stone surgery these days and the one is Ultra Sonic Frequencies in a warm tub of water. The other well let's just say it isn't pleasant to say the least. Good thing the GF isn't coming up here till Thanksgiving! Internet here sucks it takes me 4-5 minutes to open up any thread, the food is horrible thank god for delivery!
Hope you get to feeling better man. I’m actually work at the hospital here and I can’t lie, the food patients can order is really good. My son was admitted for 2 weeks when he had Covid and once his appetite came back, he said the food was really good! Glad he enjoyed it cause that hospital bill was 😳. Even with insurance.

Thanks, yeah the food up here ***** at the hospitals. Every time I have to go in and stay I end up ordering food to be delivered because they push the healthy stuff and what not. Thankfully I was on a floor that has no covid patients as well. Plus the nurses all know me from the years and multiple hospital stays so I get to do what I want after 7 pm when they do shift change. I'm home now but damn am I sore as all get out. Not shocking though have had this done a few times before.

Hope your son gets to feeling better as well. Thankfully with both insurances I never pay anything for my stuff because if I did I would be homeless within a month or so. The medications alone every month would force me out of my house.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...