Can you damage a subwoofer by Putting your hand up against it while it’s playing ?

Did you ever see that Steve Meade episode where Deaf Bonce gave them their newest subs for testing? One tester stood on top of the cone and powered it to see if it could push him.
yes the alphard sub and the clarion OP's sub has the same stiffness so its okay.... not lol. His clarion coil probably slightly separated from the formor. Clarion subs are 1/1000th of their orignal quality way back then.
When I was a child (7/8), I hated Japan. Then I lived and learned. They do a lot of things really well. Including making gorgeous ass women. Only been there once and was blown away.

not anymore, they fugly now straight from japan because they have weird ass beauty trends. The hot ones are here in california because they are mixed hapas. Otherwise korea has better looking women but thats mainly due to high abuse of plastic surgery. Americanized Asians ABGs (asian baby girls) are the best looking naturally by far.

yes the alphard sub and the clarion OP's sub has the same stiffness so its okay.... not lol. His clarion coil probably slightly separated from the formor. Clarion subs are 1/1000th of their orignal quality way back then.

not anymore, they fugly now straight from japan because they have weird ass beauty trends. The hot ones are here in california because they are mixed hapas. Otherwise korea has better looking women but thats mainly due to high abuse of plastic surgery. Americanized Asians ABGs (asian baby girls) are the best looking naturally by far.
It's been a minute since I've been there bro. My cousin brought one back, married her and had two kids. She's still hot. Tall Jap chicks, yes.

One tester stood on top of the cone and powered it to see if it could push him.
Because a sub built to take 10KW+ burps is the same as OP's 300W Clarion
but also when I put a finger in each side and push I can head it rubbing on something
That's normal as the pressure will push the coil out of alignment. You don't want to do this, particularly with a low power sub since the coil former is not a very strong piece and would easily crack, wrinkle, or fold.

Could it just be a shitty sub?
Any further results? Sub is entery level made by an established company, but not shitty. It should be able to take the abuse when used according to specs. There is another user whom burned out a new Polk Audio within 3 minutes of installing it. He has a second one and is currently using it hoping things turn out good. He may update us soon.

Any further results? Sub is entery level made by an established company, but not shitty. It should be able to take the abuse when used according to specs. There is another user whom burned out a new Polk Audio within 3 minutes of installing it. He has a second one and is currently using it hoping things turn out good. He may update us soon.
Went back to the store today, owner confirmed its damaged and replaced it with a new one. He didn’t want to tune this one yet until he checks the wiring himself cause I’m the one that did it and he doesn’t trust it.. I’m an Electrician so I highly doubt my wiring is wrong but we’ll see tomorrow. I think it’s the Amp is no good. Here’s why. i bridged the amp to power my fronts. Now when i got tunes playing the right side cuts off and on, but left is fine. Now when I switched the wires around on the amp, now the left cuts in and out and right side is fine. Could the amp have blown the sub?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.