can some 1 use the WINISD program for me and tell me the best box size?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I wouldn't listen to winisd. I have played with winisd and those subs for a while. And I never got the results I was looking for. How much room do you have for the enclosure / Let's start there and see where we can get ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I CAN USE UP ABOUT 33 inches wide, 15inches high, and 43inches deep,

i have no clue how to add up that air space i also want spl, so im going to go ported with but i dunno how to tune it? but ya thats the room i have to offer for a box so thats a start , so got any thoughts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.