Can only get one station

Participant count
  • Participants list

Dannymolone

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
I have recently purchased a horsebox but the radio isn't working. I took it to the garage and they installed a new arial, however it will only pick up one station and that comes and goes depending where I am. It just hisses the rest of the time. Any ideas?

I have recently purchased a horsebox but the radio isn't working. I took it to the garage and they installed a new arial, however it will only pick up one station and that comes and goes depending where I am. It just hisses the rest of the time. Any ideas?
Aerial - what type, like a 30 inch antenna or a "shark fin?" What type of aerial did you have before? Shark fin style antennas tend to have a booster as well, that could be your problem.

Aerial - what type, like a 30 inch antenna or a "shark fin?" What type of aerial did you have before? Shark fin style antennas tend to have a booster as well, that could be your problem.
Buy a Bluetooth speaker that operates by batteries and play stations through your phone. If you have a Sirius XM account, you can download the application to your phone. You may be located in an area, such as I do, where there is very poor reception for AM and FM stations. Not sure of your situation, just throwing out some suggestions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Dannymolone

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dannymolone
UK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views