Can I use my factory C.D. player for a 3k setup?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm out of money. I will soon have my Taramps md5000 amp, a 300 amp alt, big 3, and 2 XFL 12's. I don't have enough for a h.u. and install. Is using the factory CD player a really bad idea? Will it sound terrible, or cause problems with the ohm load, or anything else bad? I don't want to risk damaging anything but it's going to be months before I can buy anything car audio related. I've always lived by the rule that an aftermarket h.u. was a necessity, but here I am with everything I need minus the h.u. Should I go for it, or shut the hell up and wait?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.