Can i run 2 different 10 inch sundown 10s off of one amp if so how ? Or whats best

Participant count
  • Participant list
No price restrictions, I'd go with an incriminator Audio IA15.1.
On a budget, I'd go with a Cresendo S1.
But that's just my opinion. In reality, if you just stay away from the brands that have no problem lying to their customers (boss, rockville, Pyle, among a couple others) you'll be fine.

No price restrictions, I'd go with an incriminator Audio IA15.1.
On a budget, I'd go with a Cresendo S1.
But that's just my opinion. In reality, if you just stay away from the brands that have no problem lying to their customers (boss, rockville, Pyle, among a couple others) you'll be fine.
Thanks alot man just really starting to get into car audio and figure stuff out and do it right thanks again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Just for examples sake regarding electrical, I have 1400 watts total between both my amps and my system has no trouble running everything max...
You should run all exact matching subwoofers in one singular enclosure and 1 amp or matching amps for the best listening experience for the space...
I am out of the car audio world the more my ears age. However, I am very much still a hobbyist in the electrical field. With much of my current...
Running wattage below RMS won't hurt anything. What the speakers get is the same thing as running an amp with higher wattage and then turning the...

About this thread

Pistol863pete3387

CarAudio.com Newbie
Pistol863pete3387
Lakeland fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from