Can I get a modern take on amps?

Power is a lot cheaper these days and amps for the most part are more efficient...especially the multi channel class d amps...I can't tell the difference between a good class d 4 channel and an good ab sound wise though 🤣

Most of the good brands from back in the day (soundstream, mb quart, ppi, hifonics) aren't nothing compared to what they were...Even orion seems a shadow of its former self the way the cobalt line of amps are way over rated...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Drill a hole and use the proper protective split loom and hole grommets to keep the outer speaker jacket from knicks and cuts, give just enough...
Just the amplifiers use batteries to power it up. The HU are powered up by the car battery supplying 12 volts. The wiring harness...
Hey kids. I see modern head units have 'pandora connectivity' an other stuff. How do these work? Are they, say, a pandora app on the device...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...

About this thread

mccar

CarAudio.com Newbie
mccar
1 star state
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from