Can a sub blow in 2 weeks if it was professionally installed?

Contact your Lawyer ....
After doing a full front suspension on a friend's truck, I told him to take it in for alignment. He called the day after, driver front had toed in and screeching his new tire. Told him take it back, they refused him claiming he drove it hard and whatnot. Advised he call his lawyer which told him to meet him at the tire shop. Not 5 minutes after arriving, truck was on the lift getting realigned. He also charged the shop $700 for attorney fees. Wtf!? I am in the wrong business, selling chicles is not as glamorous as I thought it'd be.

It’s a store that sells and installs car audio equipment.
A shop does not give credibility. Reviews from noobs that have no idea what car audio is gives no credibility. A shop with a quality install and tune by enthusiast standards is what gives credibility. First off you need to know what needs to be done and how it should be done, how it should be tuned. If you going in blind, its like throwing your wife in a group gangbang full of possible STD infected dudes posing as gynecologists

this was a replacement sub....same thing happened to his old sub......user error (he is over on diyma complaining also)

And still going I might add,lol. 1st off what person buys Clarion for subwoofers these days. Not like its the '80s or '90s when they really had nice car audio products. I used to run nothing but Clarion Pro Audio decks because of the quality then when they got sold it all when to garbage.

Update: so when i got home i took my multimeter and checked the sub, both coils measure 4ohms as they should and when i push down on the cone its smooth, but the sub sounds like garbage when i play music. Could this be a problem with the amp?

Update: so when i got home i took my multimeter and checked the sub, both coils measure 4ohms as they should and when i push down on the cone its smooth, but the sub sounds like garbage when i play music. Could this be a problem with the amp?
signal issue. Just keep in mind that when you start touching the install, that voids the shop warranty on their work, you should take it back and tell them to honor their work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.