Calling out Shizzon re: SPL Lab meter

Participant count
  • Participant list
I don't know. You are not paying attention to what you are doing apparently.

The software is free on our website and always has been so i do not know where this new rumor came from but should stop.

I don't know. You are not paying attention to what you are doing apparently.
The software is free on our website and always has been so i do not know where this new rumor came from but should stop.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spectroanalyz

This is beyond "rumor" when it's in the google play app store.

Is this some other brand or not the correct app?

I wound up just copying my old APK from my phone to my tablet and solved the problem though.

Perhaps if this is a persistent rumor going around I'm not the only one finding the pay version when I search for the app?

Ok, i thought you were accusing us of falsely charging people for something that should be free.

The FREE version has never been on the play store..

After the wireless meter app came out, we decided to make an upgraded version to get WIRED devices to work with cell phones and tablets.

That's where the $8.87 app in the play store comes into play.

Of course, if you do pay for the app and only use the wireless meter, the paid version will give you more options in terms of modifying the layout of the measuring screen to better narrow down fields on small screens.

In case you are wondering, it's not a waste of money paying for it when you only have the wireless meter. It's just not mandatory.

On the disc that did come with the wireless meters(I say did because we are about to phase them out), it includes the free app on it.

The disc is a multiformat disc with both CDDA and ISO 1996 Joilet on it.

Ok, i thought you were accusing us of falsely charging people for something that should be free.

The FREE version has never been on the play store..

After the wireless meter app came out, we decided to make an upgraded version to get WIRED devices to work with cell phones and tablets.

That's where the $8.87 app in the play store comes into play.

Of course, if you do pay for the app and only use the wireless meter, the paid version will give you more options in terms of modifying the layout of the measuring screen to better narrow down fields on small screens.

In case you are wondering, it's not a waste of money paying for it when you only have the wireless meter. It's just not mandatory.

On the disc that did come with the wireless meters(I say did because we are about to phase them out), it includes the free app on it.

The disc is a multiformat disc with both CDDA and ISO 1996 Joilet on it.
Why isn't the free app on the app store?

Like I said, I had the old APK on my phone when I bought the meter when they first came out so I just emailed that to myself to grab it on my tablet, so I didn't pay for anything.

I've owned this since very early on and my only complaint is that the app still doesn't put my screen in always awake mode.

Lastly is there a way to service the internal battery?

Thanks for your prompt attention anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hispls

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
hispls
Central Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies