Buying Hertz online

Probably not. That’s the HSK replacement. The legends are the good ones.
Jesus... I don't understand their lines at all..

Found a dealer in Jacksonville and he gave me prices for the ask and mpk. The MPK price was $799 and he told me the "mill pros are the best sounding hertz IMO"

Im confused..

Jesus... I don't understand their lines at all..
Found a dealer in Jacksonville and he gave me prices for the ask and mpk. The MPK price was $799 and he told me the "mill pros are the best sounding hertz IMO"

Im confused..
There are two Millie pros just like there where 2 HSKs. One regular and one XL. The Mille legend is top shelf

Any one have experience with the STEG components? Trying to get back on DIYMA but I forgot my password and im not getting the reset email..

STEG ST650C is what im looking at. Dude on youtube seems to like STEG over any other SQ brands. Only thing I dont get is if they are 100% Italian why are they coming from Israel..

TRY ABT they are a authorized Hertz dealer. Also they do price matching, just start a chat with them. I've gotten some good deals doing that with them. I practically robbed my home theater speakers from them bluffing a price with them
I know this is an old post and thread, but I agree with the above.  ABT has great (even amazing) deals from time to time.  I check there once or twice per week just in case something goes on one of their incredible sales.  And, no, I'm not affiliated with ABT in any capacity.   

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.