Building an enclosure inside of the trunk.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah 60 bucks is too much for me living on disability. So 3/4" MDF it is since the new build is just going to be a standard ported box. If I was going to a 4th order then I would pony up for the birch or maple. But can't go that big as I need room.

At least I got the confirmation today that the Fi Xv3's I custom ordered are already being built for me. Will get an email once they test them out and then ship them. Definitely looking forward to those. Icons came in very close but the extra 80 bucks paid for new 30 feet of 1/0 CCI Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable to replace the old 1/0 OFC that has been re-used for 10-15 years.

FYI for those who want some. AC/DC Power supply has it in 30 foot sections for 69 bucks shipped! That is cheaper then what they sell it for on their own website!

Edit: They raised the price 3 bucks as I paid 65 for it plus taxes. Still a damn good deal though!

Thanks guys,
I talked to a builder today. He said could do the build in the trunk, but I've never got anything from him. For some reason it just didn't seem right. Guess I was wrong. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.