Budget Head Unit with 4v sub preout

caraudiouser2023

CarAudio.com Newbie
Utah
Hi, I'm looking for a head unit that would be 50 bucks or less that comes with 4v sub preout. I'm guessing that's not possible in that price range but wanted to double check. I dont care if its used either. Main feature is that it has an aux or bluetooth and 4v sub preout; a high pass filter would be nice as well.

Lot of old pioneer, eclipse, jvc, and other used head units that would fit the bill here. Just going to have to check your local listings.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...
Interpreting your question as "what's the cheapest SQ head unit" the answer is: Pioneer DEH 80 PRS. That's sort of the most famous "entry level SQ...
Also wanted to add, I much prefer a "volume knob" over the push button type, so another feature to keep in mind while browsing, and I also still...
Been doing testing all day and setting up gains and playing with crossovers through the DSP. This cheap head unit isn’t too bad at all. Touch...

About this thread

caraudiouser2023

CarAudio.com Newbie
caraudiouser2023
Utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from