Buck Box Designs - New Picture Log

Single Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 12 ported, as a center console in a single cab truck.

@Buck why dont you share vehicle makes and models?

It's sort of a privacy thing, more than anything. I try not to share people's personal information. It's a lot of work asking everyone what I can and can't share about their system. I know what the vehicle is of course, that's why I just put generally the size of the vehicle or the vehicle type, not the specific vehicle make and model. Like a criminal could put together information and maybe know who's car has $1,000's of dollars of audio equipment in it. Will that ever happen? Maybe, idk. It's just a privacy thing for the people I design for, IMO.

Why do you need a plunge router for pvc?

You can attach PVC to the inside of an outer wall, drill a hole, use a router to cut a perfect hole and then round over the wood and you basically have a flared aero that looks really nice and doesn't have a flare that's twice the diameter of the damn pipe.

Like flared aeros are cool until you figure out how much room the flares need to be mounted.

Something must be up with Fi, there wasn't anybody there all day today. That can't be normal.

Our whole country is being intentionally shut down by the UN and their agents in our gov. Has nothing to do with a virus, they're trying to collapse America. Now that people are having a hard time finding subs, maybe people will care now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...