Participant count
  • Participant list

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
so I have kenwood kvt-516

Kenwood KVT-516 | eBay

head unit... when it was comin out of my dash a while back I was leaning forward to grab something off the floor and nailed it as it was coming out and now every time that it folds down and goes back into the dash the motor gears make this awful sound like the little gears are messed up or something... is there any cheap way I can fix this myself?...

thank you all for your input

If this is anything like repairing the old motorized Alpine head units you don't want to attempt this yourself. Give United Radio a call and they will tell you if they service that unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.