Southwest Region Broke my Windshield at the show today.

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
False! Here "sees the light move at a speed of 37,200 miles per second since that is how much faster the light is than him. " The speed of light is constant, independent of the frame of reference of the observer! That's what Relativity means!
c = 3x10^10 cm/sec, etc.

John Kuthe...

stupid-comments-everywhere.jpg

OK, it's the principle of time dilation and length contraction! What IS a speed? Like miles per hour, so a distance over a time. If the velocity of light is a fixed constant the time and or length must be changing, and they are!! The time and length change.

0856d23372066f18368eb79a1710380e.jpg

So the person in the spaceship sees the light move at a speed of 37,200 miles per second
According to Einstein the speed of light remains the same, distance and time will change.

Of course that has nothing to do with the IGNORE FEATURE on this site.

False! Here "sees the light move at a speed of 37,200 miles per second since that is how much faster the light is than him. " The speed of light is constant, independent of the frame of reference of the observer! That's what Relativity means!
c = 3x10^10 cm/sec, etc.

John Kuthe...
How is this even relevant to the topic at hand? If you're going to play troll ball at least do it right and really get into the grit of spacetime topology. Can you even tell me one exact solution to the field equations?

On a relevant note:

Setup looks loud! Loudest Sienna in the World maybe?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

How is this even relevant to the topic at hand? If you're going to play troll ball at least do it right and really get into the grit of spacetime topology. Can you even tell me one exact solution to the field equations?
On a relevant note:

Setup looks loud! Loudest Sienna in the World maybe?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
eventually when i swap to full lithium and some ultra cap banks maybe in december when i save up enough. Then next year will be two bass 40ks Just for those 5 second burps... not gonna use anywhere close to max at daily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jeffdachef

5,000+ posts
Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Jeffdachef
South Coast Metro, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date