Southwest Region Broke my Windshield at the show today.

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
I had no idea that was you or looked like with a fro!! Thought and swear I was talking to a white person on here. Proved me wrong. Not racist by any means just took me by surprise. My wife is 1/2 black as well.
no thats the guy recording my setup. I cant record sh*t with my potato phone atm since my lg v10 took a dump on me after i updated it. Plus i'm too busy monitoring stuff and revving to record.

lmao...who the hell wants to buy a car that's named after a tree part?!
I'm a self professed tree hugging dirt worshiping Hippie! It's perfect for me, and uses ZERO gasoline! I've been driving to my client's home and back for several weeks now! ZERO $$ in gasoline! I saw gas had dropped to $1.98 and I DON'T CARE! :)

John Kuthe...

no thats the guy recording my setup. I cant record sh*t with my potato phone atm since my lg v10 took a dump on me after i updated it. Plus i'm too busy monitoring stuff and revving to record.
Oh my bad.

I'm a self professed tree hugging dirt worshiping Hippie! It's perfect for me, and uses ZERO gasoline! I've been driving to my client's home and back for several weeks now! ZERO $$ in gasoline! I saw gas had dropped to $1.98 and I DON'T CARE! :)
John Kuthe...
Real hippie would walk just saying. You should use your property for refugees to live on.

Real hippie would walk just saying. You should use your property for refugees to live on.
ll in good time. I'm meeting today with my financial advisor to explicate all the stocks and securities I've inherited and figure out which VERY evil ones I want to cash in (Like Bank Of America, Exxon, crap like that!) and then have the CASH to buy this house! I DO own some Tesla stock too, you can BET on that I'm keeping those! Maybe even buy a few more shares, "green up" my portfolio!

This is gonna be SO MUCH FUN!! (And terrible problems too! Everything good comes that way!) But I AM a Rainbow Warrior and I AM up for these challenges!

The Warriors of the Rainbow Prophecy | Ancient Origins

John Kuthe...

ll in good time. I'm meeting today with my financial advisor to explicate all the stocks and securities I've inherited and figure out which VERY evil ones I want to cash in (Like Bank Of America, Exxon, crap like that!) and then have the CASH to buy this house! I DO own some Tesla stock too, you can BET on that I'm keeping those! Maybe even buy a few more shares, "green up" my portfolio!
This is gonna be SO MUCH FUN!! (And terrible problems too! Everything good comes that way!) But I AM a Rainbow Warrior and I AM up for these challenges!

The Warriors of the Rainbow Prophecy | Ancient Origins

John Kuthe...
i'm a knock a **** talkers face it. they have a tribe for that?

Don't take this the wrong way but it being a van its probably abit weaker than say a truck or suv. That beings said back when i was competing you had to be doing 160+ to crack the shield. if you aren't doing 160 you ar **** close..

i'm a knock a **** talkers face it. they have a tribe for that?
Lotta EVIL in the world today. If YOU want to be a member of that "tribe" then in the words of Robert Zimmerman (AKA Bob Dylan!):

Please get out of the way if you can't lend a hand!

John Kuthe...

Don't take this the wrong way but it being a van its probably abit weaker than say a truck or suv. That beings said back when i was competing you had to be doing 160+ to crack the shield. if you aren't doing 160 you ar **** close..
Back in the day were higher Freq... but today low end ground pounders it don't take much to break some windshields. My buddy ninja fors fusion car breaks windshields and rips roofs at about 152-154db in the 30hz range

Back in the day were higher Freq... but today low end ground pounders it don't take much to break some windshields. My buddy ninja fors fusion car breaks windshields and rips roofs at about 152-154db in the 30hz range

This is an old video us he's louder now

for the most part Yea. i remember seeing guys burp 162 163 daily no issues at 70hz. but for example my friend josh did 156 157 at 48hz my setup even though you don't believe me managed high 157s @ 52 if i remember correct and i was still doing 154 at 40hz sealed up. people couldn't believe it was so **** loud on EVERYTHING. same with joshs and Bens. Ben had 8 ED K series 15s or 4 modified 2200HCs at .5ohm per doing ruffy 1400 per(so about 6kw) and he did 157s @ 42 hz. we all lost seals..

not to mention you have to understand that not all cars are structurally the same. i've seen cars fall apart with 155 and cars meter 160s and old up fine.

one car specifically was 4 DD Beast IE 9915s on 8 US amps 2000Xs modded. 164s burp and port plug would do 158s on music no issues in a lil isuzu single cabin..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jeffdachef

5,000+ posts
Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Jeffdachef
South Coast Metro, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date