BOSS amp flexxxxx

mrtonytompson

Jul 27, 2015
Lansing, MI
****** lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Bad azz

ChaseinBass

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Calif
That thing is doing way more than I thought it would ! And I agree with Jeff on that one too I am running my two Team Fi 18 s on a ppi 1000.1 right now and it goes all day full blast and voltage never drops and dont gotta watch to see if subs are getting hot or amp is getting hot and it aint crazy loud but it also is doing more than I ever thought it would HA ! I was thinking about getting another and running one to each sub just to see what it will do ?

OP
adulbrich

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
Yea getting down! I had a dual 580watt amp on 4 18s before. It was nasty on the lows
Yeah, lol. Does surprisingly well on the lows

That feeling freedom when you DGAF about your amp and your amp is too insignificant to do damage to your subs... boss going ham lmao.
Yeah, it's great! Even heavy clipping, I wouldn't damage the Wardens before the amp popped. I don't push it past the limit though. It got hot yesterday after an hour going full tilt at idle, so I shut it off.

Oh, and your TFE should get there tonight //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

****** lol

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Bad azz

Thanks! Yeah, I was impressed by what the Boss could do.

I kinda want to clamp and meter it just too see what numbers I can get from a Boss amp, lmao

That think is doing way more than I thought it would ! And I agree with Jeff on hat one too I am running my two Tean Fi 18 s on a ppi 1000.1 right now and it goes all day full blast and voltage never drops and dont gotta watch to see if subs are getting hot or amp is getting hot and it aint crazy loud but it also is doing more than I ever thought it would HA ! I was thinking about getting another and running one to each sub just to see what it will do ?
Yeah, it surprised the hell out of me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds