Boomer's Audio in Tulsa, OK

Old thread, but I have to vouch for Mike. Great guy. He took me into his shop, and let me check out what was going on. I don't know of any other shops in town that will do that. Great Shop, Greater guy.

Boomers is a great local shop, but a little pricey. As all local shops have to be but stil friend of mine spent well over a $1000 for a system he could of had for half the price. Install is really not that hard if your not getting into alot of custom work... thats where these local shops and custom shops step into. But im not ragging or anything, Glad to see Tulsa is on the map!!!

Just had an excellent experience with Mike. The original shop that put in my sub claimed the bad sound was from my car and immediately wanted to cut a port. A second shop insisted it will never sound right (BMW construction) and wanted to re-configure the sub box. Finally hit Boomers and he immediately assessed the situation, fixed it, tweaked it and it's now awesome. In a matter of 45 minutes...and he gave me a good deal. He listened, cared and was excited about being able to solve my problem. I'll recommend Boomer's hands down to anyone. I'll go there first from now on. He was recommended to me by a high-end upholsterer in town who instantly said, "Mike at Boomer's will take care of you."

I went there recently when I found out he carried hybrid audio speakers. He only had the Mirus line in his sound board but offered to let me listen to his wife's RJ the next day whic had the legatia series in it. Spent a lot of time with me listening to various music styles. Gave me excellent prices on the HAT lineup.

He also carries hertz, ID and DD subs. I only saw arc amps but I wasn't looking for amps and didn't pay attention to the head units he had. There were several vehicles in the install bay including two or three boats. One was a customer's new camaro with a really nice trunk setup. Looked to be good work.

Nice guy and spent the time to talk to me. Didnt feel rushed or anything like that, unlike my experience with the other big name shop in town.

Mike is a good dude. Took a couple old a$$ Treo's in there I got off Craigslist to see if they could be refoamed. Too old.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif He spend a lot of time with me just shooting the breeze. I'll definitely go back and actually spend some money next time.

To revive an old thread from the dead again, how much does he usually charge for just a standard box with right specs for my subs? Not lookin for anything too fancy, but people who have bought from him, how much did it cost?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...