Bluetooth - music and hands-free

Participant count
  • Participant list

dapalong44

CarAudio.com Newbie
Building an older car with a custom built dash. I'm curious if there is a Bluetooth receiver that will handle playing audio from my phone, as well as hands-free calling. Space is pretty limited on my dash, and I don't care about having a radio tuner or CD player. I called Crutchfield, and was told no such thing exists at this point. All of the devices they sell only handle audio, not phone. Does anyone know of such a product off the shelf?

Thanks!
Mike

Have you researched car amplifiers with Bluetooth built-in? This one by KAPPA handles phone calls.
INFINITY KAPPAK2/K4/K5/K600/K1000 POWER AMPLIFIER. There must be others that will do the same thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello all. For a while now i have been having an issue with bluetooth connection. Using iphone 13 and kenwood excelon ddx 535 i think. So what...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.
There is a good chance you could add some sort of Bluetooth or AUX input to a vintage stereo such as a 1978 Pioneer, maybe with a separate toggle...
A problem may be caused by your phone's or vehicle infotainment systems' software. Be sure you have the latest software version for your phone and...
I recently bought this exact bt adapter for a cda9813 and it works flawlessly

About this thread

dapalong44

CarAudio.com Newbie
dapalong44
Highland, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date