Blew up my Dayton LS10-44

It doesnt give depth. That box would serve best in the firewood pile anyway.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: The box is great. Used a waaay better connection cup than what it came with and the build is solid. Sounds excellent to these ears. ;)

However, update: I appreciate all of the responses. I was in the neighborhood today so I stopped in Parts Express and showed them the issue. Going above and beyond, they are replacing it for me...but here's the rub...the last one walked out the door 3 hours earlier and they are out of stock until after turkey day. :confused: But I'm not in a rush, I temporarily picked up a Pioneer TS-SW2502S4 that'll hold me over. :cool: https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Subwoofers/Shallow+Mount/TS-SW2502S4

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: The box is great. Used a waaay better connection cup than what it came with and the build is solid. Sounds excellent to these ears. ;)

However, update: I appreciate all of the responses. I was in the neighborhood today so I stopped in Parts Express and showed them the issue. Going above and beyond, they are replacing it for me...but here's the rub...the last one walked out the door 3 hours earlier and they are out of stock until after turkey day. :confused: But I'm not in a rush, I temporarily picked up a Pioneer TS-SW2502S4 that'll hold me over. :cool: https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Subwoofers/Shallow+Mount/TS-SW2502S4
See 5 year warranty ftw. They make such high profit margins off their inhouse brand that they dont give a ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.