Northeast Region Bikini Car Wash/Show&Shine - July 27 - southern Maine

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participants list

CRXBMPN
5,000+ posts

Moe Bass
Maine
come on out for a good time, been to this show steady for 15 years now!

NewEnglandSPL will be there running the meter!

sanford_zps78ae0b69.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show. Did I see that you did a 151.x there?
Yes. Come to the show in Lewiston in a couple weeks, I did a little work on the port and it looks like I picked up about half a dB from that. Also I may take the seats out for the meter at some point and see what that looks like.

Yes. Come to the show in Lewiston in a couple weeks, I did a little work on the port and it looks like I picked up about half a dB from that. Also I may take the seats out for the meter at some point and see what that looks like.
You are close to what I am doing with my two subs I think - I ended up with a 52.2 both runs in Sanford. I was doing a 52.7 in my garage earlier that day. What do you have in your rig right now?

I may end up in Lewiston, it's about 35 miles from my place so it's my "home show".

I've taken my current setup out and put two 12's in my CRX in boxes that did a 52.1 with the two FI BL 10's... going to see if I can get the SS 12's that loud, or louder.

You are close to what I am doing with my two subs I think - I ended up with a 52.2 both runs in Sanford. I was doing a 52.7 in my garage earlier that day. What do you have in your rig right now?I may end up in Lewiston, it's about 35 miles from my place so it's my "home show".

I've taken my current setup out and put two 12's in my CRX in boxes that did a 52.1 with the two FI BL 10's... going to see if I can get the SS 12's that loud, or louder.
Any idea who is gonna make it to the show?

Any idea who is gonna make it to the show?
Good seeing you at the show too, Joo. Steve is putting it on, so I assume the regulars will make it up, plus some of the Central Maine Bass Heads as well. Were you invited on FB to the event?

Good seeing you at the show too, Joo. Steve is putting it on, so I assume the regulars will make it up, plus some of the Central Maine Bass Heads as well. Were you invited on FB to the event?
Yeah. Had to quit my job early just so I could go, lol

You are close to what I am doing with my two subs I think - I ended up with a 52.2 both runs in Sanford. I was doing a 52.7 in my garage earlier that day. What do you have in your rig right now?I may end up in Lewiston, it's about 35 miles from my place so it's my "home show".

The main differences being 1. You're in a CRX. 2. I can play music without breaking anything. 3. I have back seats. Still you've been putting up some rather anemic numbers for a while, so it's good to see you back on your game.

I have build pics posted on this forum and a couple others.

The main differences being 1. You're in a CRX. 2. I can play music without breaking anything. 3. I have back seats. Still you've been putting up some rather anemic numbers for a while, so it's good to see you back on your game.
I have build pics posted on this forum and a couple others.
LOL - I'll agree on the anemia of my #'s, unfortunately my SS power and generally daily tuned boxes could not get over the hump in the RSX! I could say the same about your installs of the past few years and the #'s that were done that I remember... we were both together under a 50 and now it appears we are both over a 50. Good job to you, you've put the effort in - much more than I have. Also, I listen to sports talk all day, so I technically don't break anything either :-D

Anywho - maybe I'll see you at the show in The Durrty Lew if I go! Drive safe and good luck with the maple syrup or whatever it is that you harvest up this way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.