Big 3 question

I did my big three in a smaller car and my shortest wire was about a foot from frame to battery. My alt ground to battery negative and alt positive to battery positive were all longer than thirty inches. Best solution is to buy a long single strand, measure length by length woth string, then cut each piece. I feel like 10ft was enough for my smaller car but I bought 15ft for each vehicle just to be safe

If only they made a tool that can measure things then it rolls up when you are done using it. I'm about to call that invention company and patent my genius idea and make millions because no one has thought of such a tool before!
Lol, not everyone has a reel or soft measuring tape, was just giving him an alt since string and a regular tape measure that most people have access too.

Lol, not everyone has a reel or soft measuring tape, was just giving him an alt since string and a regular tape measure that most people have access too.

I was being sarcastic for asking a question that only someone with a tape measure could know the answer to. Theres no excuse for not owning a tape measure, esp when Harbor freight gives them out for free.

I was being sarcastic for asking a question that only someone with a tape measure could know the answer to. Theres no excuse for not owning a tape measure, esp when Harbor freight gives them out for free.

it made me laugh, especially in the aftermath of all the butthurtness that people have been venting about in recent days here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.