Biden/Harris. Winners only.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
This entire thread has been various debates. Did you not catch on to that months ago?

It’s a Biden/Harris Winners Only thread, with a bunch of people posting their love of Trump (for some odd reason, since he lost). Didn’t you notice it?
That is not what I have seen at all. Is that what you really see in this thread???? I see people voicing their opinions about the poor job Biden is doing then you and Bobby bringing Trump up for some reason. A lot.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
That is not what I have seen at all. Is that what you really see in this thread???? I see people voicing their opinions about the poor job Biden is doing then you and Bobby bringing Trump up for some reason. A lot.
I’m guessing you must only read every 10th post or something.
And the occasional dumbass meme by Chickenshit, or Spokey talking out his @ss about multiple outputs on mono amps and not knowing how ohm’s law works.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
And the occasional dumbass meme by Chickenshit, or Spokey talking out his @ss about multiple outputs on mono amps and not knowing how ohm’s law works.
Allegedly.

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
Apr 10, 2022
There will eventually be redacted documents. Were you as concerned the Hillary was being framed? The redacted emails were pretty useless, since they'd be some ambiguous statement and everything else was blacked out....
I was concerned about the truth of what happened...same as now...I just don't like the orange man bad so he did it stuff...there'll plenty of time for blame once the facts come out...

Reactions: ThxOne

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
“Ignorant” says the guy who still claims the documents removed from Mara Lago are only “alleged” to be Top Secret, when Trumps attorney acknowledged BY SIGNING A RECEIPT that Top Secret documents were removed from Mara Lago.

“Ignorant” says the guy who believes WITH ZERO EVIDENCE and with ZERO EVIDENCE FOUND IN MULTIPLE INVESTIGATIONS that there was “mass mail-in voter fraud”.
You don’t “allege” that asinine claim, you BELIEVE it.

You are nuttier than a fvcking fruitcake, and every post you make reveals it even more.

Living in your own fantasy world.
The evidence list also didn't include Trump's passports...but they were taken...so the list isn't all knowing foolproof evidence of fck all...

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
Read your statement in my sig 😁

• Haha

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
I was concerned about the truth of what happened...same as now...I just don't like the orange man bad so he did it stuff...there'll plenty of time for blame once the facts come out...
“Orange man bad so he did stuff”, except there is a ton of proof of a ton of stuff he did.

Are we suppose to ignore all those things because the sycophants feel he is being unfairly vilified for things he actually did?

I’m not sure I see the logic behind the complaints he is being treated so unfairly.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
“Orange man bad so he did stuff”, except there is a ton of proof of a ton of stuff he did.

Are we suppose to ignore all those things because the sycophants feel he is being unfairly vilified for things he actually did?

I’m not sure I see the logic behind the complaints he is being treated so unfairly.
There hasn't been any hard evidence released one way or another yet...but you're full "get'em boys"...

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Then just go back to your post about pyramid type crap and read it yourself 😊
I reposted what said there. No claims about bridging a mono amp.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
There hasn't been any hard evidence released one way or another yet...but you're full "get'em boys"...
You think the receipt signed by his lawyer that lists “Top Secret” documents being removed is not proof?
Interesting.
I guess your mortgage is not proof that you are paying off your house, huh?

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
I reposted what said there. No claims about bridging a mono amp.
No you just said if you don't use both "channels" in regards to the monoblock...you ain't using all the amp...

The only logical conclusion is you'd have to bridge it 🤣🤣🤣

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
The evidence list also didn't include Trump's passports...but they were taken...so the list isn't all knowing foolproof evidence of fck all...
Ahhh, so the things listed are a lie because some things taken weren’t listed?
Interesting logic.

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
You think the receipt signed by his lawyer that lists “Top Secret” documents being removed is not proof?
Interesting.
I guess your mortgage is not proof that you are paying off your house, huh?
I don't have a mortgage.. I wrote a check for my house...

Reactions: Jimi77

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.